React Native Developer
Early Career – Junior – Part time
As a developer, beginning your software journey, you will be pairing with our team members for a few hours every week. Software programming is a field that has constant updates and upgrades. It’s one where we are constantly challenged to keep up with new releases and best practices. Therefore, we will be looking for candidates who demonstrate the hunger to learn.
At Serendip we design and develop user-facing applications using web and mobile technologies.
Developers are required to:
- Work with the customer and team to understand requirements
- Work with team lead to contribute to the development
- Incrementally develop the application and communicate progress
- Perform quality assurance to ensure fitness for use
- Basic experience with react native.
- Basic knowledge of databases.
- Basic knowledge of using code repositories.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Problem solving; ability to research the right tool for the job
Other desirable skills:
- Team player
- Estimation and planning
- Proactive with good communication and collaboration skills
- Energetic and driven
- Ability to take direction